Happy International Women’s Day!
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
He literally lives his life as if Drake and Josh never ended.
(Source: ruinedchildhood, via seeingthiswind)
"Women are told it is unfeminine and gross to have muscles and to cultivate strength, which in turn leads them to actively avoid doing things that will build muscles and strength, which then makes them even less capable of doing things that require strength, which the critics then use as proof of women’s inherent physical frailty. And so the cycle continues…"
- Women’s difficulty with pull-ups is about more than biology | Fit and Feminist (via housewifeswag)
i may seem like an angry person on the surface but deep inside im actually angrier
You know if you like Snape’s “sweet and tragic” pining and pursuit of Lily yet you hate Ginny and think she’s “pathetic” for liking Harry for so long, we can’t be friends.